Shuttle service or rental car ...
How to get there
The farm Kiripotib is situated 143 km south-east of the Namibian capital Windhoek and can be reached by car in 90 minutes.
We are happy to organise a shuttle service from Windhoek International Airport or from the capital itself to Kiripotib. Of course, we can also assist you with the reservation of a rental car.
Arrival by rental car:
- From the international airport "Hosea Kutako" turn right towards Windhoek.
- After 15 km turn left onto the C23 towards Dordabis.
- Follow this road for 63 km, then turn right onto the C15 towards Uhlenhorst. After 660 m the road ends at a T-junction - turn left here.
- Note: If you want to refuel, turn right and drive through the gate. The petrol station is 100 m further on the left.
- After 66 km you have reached your destination: the flying paradise of Kiripotib.
Coordinates: S 23° 19′ 43″, E 17° 57′ 13″
- Tip: Download the Google offline map - the easiest way to get to the farm directly.